The Joni Gladowsky Breast Cancer Foundation is proud to announce the Second Annual Winter Classic. It will include a Junior Outdoor Hockey Game, an Adult Outdoor Hockey Game and two Family Open Skates. Last year's event was a huge success and we're looking forward to another great event this year. In addition, there will be food and drinks provided for all in attendance. Preliminary details are below and on the attached flyer. Reserve your hockey spot soon, as both the Junior and Senior games will be sold out quickly. Register for the Winter Classic Today!
Donations (minimum contribution):
- $150 Sr. Hockey Player
- $75 Jr. Hockey Player
- $10 Spectator/Open Skater (children are free)
Also, there are several sponsorship opportunities (see below.)
- Dinner Sponsor $1,000
- Program Sponsor Reserved - MIMEO.com
- Drink Sponsor Reserved - ROAR Energy Beverages
- Grandstand Sponsor Reserved - Quest Builders Group
- SCORE-O Sponsor $500
- Healthy Snack Sponsor Reserved - KIND Healthy Snacks
- Puck Sponsor $250
- Helmet Sticker Sponsor $250
- Contributing Sponsor $100
· 4:30pm to 5:30pm Open Family Skate
· 5:40pm to 6:40pm Jr. Hockey Game
· 6:50pm to 7:30pm Open Family Skate & SCORE-O/Raffle
· 8:00pm to 9:00pm Sr. Hockey Game
· 9:30pm Sr. Hockey Post Game at the In-Between in Syosset on Jericho Turnpike
(featuring Joni's Fund Guest Bartenders)
Minimum Donation $100.
EMAIL Jason@Gladowsky.com if you are interested in playing.
View the Press Release
View the Flyer
Syosset-Woodbury Community Park Ice Rink
7800 Jericho Turnpike
Syosset, NY 11743
Visit The Website
Joni's Fund (www.jonisfund.org) is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit foundation which supports the fight against breast cancer. Joni's Fund was created in memory of a remarkable woman with unparallel sprit, humor and strength, Joni Gladowsky. All funds raised will go 100% directly to research at the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in Cold Spring Harbor NY (www.cshl.edu).